ALL : 10
- 질문[Contingents] I am unable to apply for a visa since there are no Korean diplomatic missions in my country. Will you allow visa on arrival?
Visa services are available at the Embassy or General Consulate of the Republic of Korea in neighboring countries; however, under unavoidable circumstances, visa on arrival will be granted.
- 질문[Contingents] Due to visa issues, I could not attend the previous Jamboree. What are the qualifications to get a Korean visa?
Applications might be denied because of personal matters. With the intent of simplifying the visa process and waiving fees, we discuss with the Korean government.
- 질문[Contingents] We fail to comprise the Operation K may we transfer our benefits to another contingent?
- 질문[Contingents] We cannot form the Operation K with nine Scouts and one leader.
The Operation K must be made up of at least one Scout and one leader. They must also belong to the patrol together with other participants.
- 질문[Contingents] What will be provided to the beneficiaries of the Operation K?
Nine Scouts and one leader shall be exempt from airfares and registration fees.
- 질문[Contingents] We know that if we increase the number of participants after February 28, 2023, we will need extra payment. If we decrease the number of participants by then, will you refund?
As the balance due date has already been postponed once, we will offer no refunds.
- 질문[Contingents] We know that if we increase the number of participants after February 28, 2023, we will need extra payment. If we replace participants—still the same number of registrants, will there be additional charges?
No, the switch will be available until February 28, 2023.
- 질문[Contingents] Will you give money back if the pandemic worsens?
Registration fees are non-refundable. In case of visa refusal, it is however possible to get a refund upon submission of supporting documents. In the event that the host organization cancels the Jamboree with COVID-19 cases on the rise, we will refund after deducting foreign exchange commissions and pre-payment on a purchase order. The exact amount will be calculated depending on the timing of the cancellations.
- 질문[Contingents] Can we pay registration early?
Deposits should be paid between April 25 and May 20, 2022. The remaining balance can also get paid together. However, discussion with the Organizing Committee is necessary for the invoice.
- 질문[Contingents] What currency is acceptable for registration fees?
You can make a payment with US dollars or Korean Won.